The Byers-Evans House Museum has space available for small meetings as well as inside and outside receptions accommodating up to 100 people. The museum's meeting room, the Byers-Evans House Gallery, and the terrace and courtyard provide unique settings in one of Denver's most historic landmarks.
Included in rental
tables and chairs
guided tours of the house available
- Meeting Room: 25
- Gallery: 40 seated, 75 standing
- Terrace: 100 standing
- Meeting Room: $40 per hour
- Gallery & Terrace: Prices start at $100. Call for details.
- Meeting Room: Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Gallery: Sunday 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Monday through Saturday, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.