The Canon de Agua Railroad was incorporated on January 16, 1889 by William G. Evans and other associates of the Denver and New Orleans Railroad. The road ran from the Canon de Agua to the Delagua Post Office. In 1890 the Canon de Agua Railroad was consolidated into the Union Pacific, Denver & Gulf Railway Company, which became part of the Colorado & Southern Railroad in 1899.
Minute Book: Minutes of board of directors and stockholders
Booklet: First Mortgage, Canon de Agua Railroad to the Central Trust Company of New York
Contact the Library
Stephen H. Hart Library and Research Center
History Colorado Center
Denver, CO 80203