Whether you're exploring the state, or just looking for a fun afternoon outing, History Colorado is giving families the chance to enjoy one of our many museums with free admission this summer for visitors 18 and under! From historic homes to adobe forts, each museum tells the history of Colorado’s many cultures and prominent figures.
Participating museums include:
- History Colorado Center in Denver – Summer Camp In!
- El Pueblo History Museum in Pueblo
- Trinidad History Museum in Trinidad
- Fort Garland Museum and Cultural Center in Fort Garland
- the Healy House Museum and Dexter Cabin in Leadville
- Fort Vasquez Museum in Platteville
- Ute Indian Museum in Montrose
- Center for Colorado Women’s History at the Byers-Evans House in Denver