Free admission to gallery
Please call ahead for groups of 8 or more.
Saturday, July 25, 2020 | 1:30PM — 2:30PM
Carrie Clyde Holly, An American First
Saturday, August 8, 2020 | 1:30PM — 2:30PM
Susan B. Anthony, Whistle Stop Tour of Colorado
Sunday, August 9, 2020 | 12:00PM — 1:30PM
House Museum Book Club: Mr. President, How Long Must We Wait, by Tina Cassidy - Online
Saturday, August 22, 2020 | 1:30PM — 2:30PM
“More Than Votes:” The Women’s Suffrage Movement in Colorado and the Nation, 1776-1920
Want to get updates about events at the Center for Colorado Women's History? Click here to sign up to our monthly e-newsletter!
The Center for Colorado Women’s History is the first state museum focused on the past, present and future achievements of Colorado women. The Center for Colorado Women’s History focuses on scholarship, research, public programs, narrative, lectures, school tours and exhibits that expand the understanding and collective memory of the history of women in Colorado. The Center is a space for adventurous dialogue and challenging questions that:
- Generate new knowledge and understandings of women’s role in history – within Colorado and beyond
- Reflect the diverse audiences of Colorado
- Share and collect stories that represent the lives and work of all women in Colorado’s past and present
- Amplify stories of the women who work within communities
- Connect local stories to the broader stories of women’s history worldwide.