Visitors are safe and welcome at our museums. Please click here for details and tickets.
National and State Register
4 Bar 4 Ranch Stagecoach Station and Hotel
The 4 Bar 4 Ranch Stagecoach Station and Hotel is important for its association with transportation as a long-standing stagecoach station and hotel along the Georgetown and Hot Sulphur Springs Stagecoach Route beginning in 1895.
It continued as a popular place for travelers until 1913, seven years after the railroad arrived in the area. Ca. 1915 the barn was the first and only Ford automobile dealership in the county at the time. The property also exhibits good examples of Pioneer Log construction and provides opportunities to yield important information to history.