National and State Register
All Saints Episcopal Church
Constructed in 1915, the red brick, Late Gothic Revival style church is a relatively small building that includes a considerable amount of detailing in its brickwork and the tracery of its Gothic arched stained glass windows.
The building remains in use by the founding congregation, and much of the original interior remains intact.
208 Phelps St., Sterling