National and State Register
Cora M. Morris & Company Building
The Cora M. Morris & Co. Building began as a mercantile store in 1888. After a fire destroyed the front portion of the building in the mid-1930s, new owners and the community repaired and converted it to a community-gathering place.
The Community Club, which organized local rodeo events, owned and met at the building for over 35 years. The organization offered the community building to residents of the Grover and the surrounding rural areas as a venue for movies, dances, Thespian variety shows, benefits, family events, and general meeting place.
501 Chatoga Ave., Grover