Denver City Cable Railway Building / Tramway Cable Building (Spaghetti Factory)
The two-story red brick building was constructed in 1889 to house the operations of the Denver City Cable Railway Company. Incorporated in 1888, by the early 1890s the company had thirty miles of cable railway running through Denver business and residential areas.
Soon displaced by electric streetcars, the last Denver cable car ran in 1900. The Romanesque Revival style building features intricate brickwork and numerous semicircular arches. A tall polygonal chimney rises above the flat roof. The property is associated with the Historic Resources of Downtown Denver Multiple Property Submission.