Denver & Rio Grande Depot (Montrose County Historical Museum)
The Mission Revival style depot provided both passenger and freight services at this important rail junction. The southern branch of the D&RG out of Montrose serviced Ouray and connected with the Rio Grande Southern at Ridgway.
The eastern branch extended to Gunnison and Crested Butte. The 1912 building replaced an earlier depot. The property is associated with the Railroads in Colorado, 1858-1948 Multiple Property Submission.