Bridge No. 239 formerly consisted of four spans on the Denver and Rio Grande narrow gauge line through the Black Canyon of the Gunnison.
Only the relocated, decked Pratt truss span survives. The bridge, constructed around 1881, was one of four necessary to allow trains to traverse the canyon from Gunnison to Cimarron. Listed under Railroads in Colorado, 1858-1948 Multiple Property Submission.