Visitors are safe and welcome at our museums. Please click here for details.
National and State Register
A good example of pioneer log construction, the 1864 cabin was built with v-notched, hand hewn squared logs.
Associated with early Bailey settlers Elizabeth Entriken and her brother, the well known Father John Dyer, it is the only surviving building from the original town of Bailey. It was moved to McGraw park in 1973.