The Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad built the brick second-generation depot in 1912. The Mission Revival style building was a combination-type depot, handling both passengers and freight.
It is one of only four in Colorado possessing the Mission Revival style detailing that became a trademark of the Santa Fe. The community converted the building in 1999 to serve as its town hall. The property is associated with the Railroads in Colorado, 1858-1948 Multiple Property Submission.