The Milne Farm is an historic agricultural complex that encompasses a farmhouse, agricultural buildings, and irrigated fields. The Edwardian Vernacular style two-story red brick farmhouse was built in 1892 by James Grant Milne, a Scottish emigrant.
Milne raised sheep and sugar beets. He became a leader in irrigation activities, was instrumental in the construction of the Boyd Lateral from the Larimer and Weld Ditch, and was considered a leader in civic and business affairs of the community. The property is associated with the Historic Farms and Ranches of Weld County Multiple Property Submission.