Use the filter to search all properties in the state listed in the National Register of Historic Places and the Colorado State Register of Historic Properties. Sites can be searched based on county and/or level of designation.
The 1941 Zall House was designed and built for the long serving Denver city attorney, Max P. Zall. Local architect Rodney S. Davis designed the house. The building is an early work of Davis, an acknowledged local master of mid to late 20th century architecture in Denver, designed while working as a young man for the firm of Edwin A. Francis.
This 1889 house was designed by William Lang, one of Denver’s most prolific late 19th century architects. Built for Adolph J. Zang, an important Denver businessman, the 2½-story residence is a fine example of Late Victorian eclecticism, manifesting elements of the Chateauesque, Gothic, and Richardsonian Romanesque styles.
Constructed in 1890, the eclectic building almost defies architectural classification. Primarily Victorian Gothic (as evident by its steeply pitched roof, pointed arched windows, and polychromatic exterior of contrasting materials), the church includes elements from several other styles of the Late Victorian period. The prominent, albeit short-lived, Trinidad architectural firm of Bulger & Rapp designed the church.