We are welcoming visitors back to our museums. Please click here for details.
FREE History Colorado Center admission before Sunday's BIG GAME!
DENVER -- Looking for something fun to do before the BIG GAME on Sunday, February 2? History Colorado is showing its Denver Pride by offering FREE ADMISSION to the History Colorado Center! Just wear something orange to get free museum admission from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.* (and get out just in time to see the game starting at 4:30 p.m.!).
The History Colorado Center is located at 1200 Broadway (12th Avenue and Broadway) in Denver. For more information about the History Colorado Center, visit www.HistoryColoradoCenter.org.
· Take your picture by our Manning jersey-wearing bison “On the Wind” or Bailey jersey-wearing “A New Beginning” sculptures, and try on a Barrel Man replica barrel in our Denver A to Z exhibit. Post your pics to Facebook and Twitter using #HistoryColorado AND #UnitedInOrange.
· Check out our fun case of Orange Crush cans from History Colorado’s collection.
· Purchase a tasty orange-and-blue treat in our Café Rendezvous.
· Enjoy all of the History Colorado Center’s exhibits:Colorado Stories, Destination Colorado, Living West, Denver A to Z, and more!
* The 2/2/2014 hours of operation are for this special event only. Regular Sunday hours resume 2/9/2014.
History Colorado's mission is to inspire generations to find wonder and meaning in our past and to engage in creating a better Colorado. We serve as the state's memory, preserving the places, stories, and material culture of Colorado through our museums, educational programs, historic preservation grants, research library, collections, and outreach to Colorado communities. Find History Colorado on all major social media platforms. Visit HistoryColorado.org or call (303) HISTORY for more information.