Corporate & Non-profit Meetings
"Beautiful. Mansion staff were so accommodating, meeting us and family when we came in from out of town, and adjusting the final walk through for when we were in town as well. I loved that they had and were experienced in a rain plan (though we didn't need it), and they were comfortable working with the caterer and wedding planner to make it all come together. I didn't have to do a thing! It was perfect." - Holly
A unique historic setting for business meetings, receptions, and retreats with all of the modern technology you'll need.
Exquisite indoor and outdoor locations are available for corporate and nonprofit meetings or retreats. Nonprofits and state agencies receive a discount on all rental spaces.
Included in rental
- multiple rooms to use for meetings and/or breakouts
- tables and chairs including rounds, banquets and cocktail tables
- indoor and outdoor spaces
- free parking
- wireless microphone with portable speaker
- three TVs with HDMI hookup
- market lights on the south terrace and ballroom
- 12 up-lights for use as décor in variety of colors
Half or full day rates available. Rental fees include tables and chairs, parking, and WIFI to name a few! For a complete list of inclusions, pricing and other information, please see brochure above.
Ranges from 10-150 depending on meeting style