Where can you intern?
Interns are assigned to museum departments based on the department's need and the educational background, experience, and interests of the intern.
Departments that have offered internships in the past include:
- Collections & Library Services
- Public Relations
- Production & Design
- Human Resources
- State Historical Fund
- Grant-Humphreys Mansion
- Byers-Evans House Museum
- El Pueblo History Museum
Who can apply?
History Colorado welcomes candidates that are college level students, recent graduates, graduate students, postgraduates, and professionals.
Benefits for History Colorado interns:
- All interns are recognized at an annual party for hours contributed during the previous year
- Interns receive a 10% discount in the Museum Store while wearing their badge
- Interns who volunteer 25 hours are eligible for a History Colorado Membership with a 20% discount
- Interns receive reduced parking rates at the Cultural Center Parking Garage while volunteering
Please e-mail us if you have additional questions.