- Ethnic Christmas Open House at El Pueblo History Museum - December 7, 2018
- Public Opening of Written on the Land exhibit at History Colorado Center - December 8, 2018
- Children's Naturalization Ceremony at History Colorado Center - January 4, 2019
- Day of Remembrance at History Colorado Center - February 17, 2019
- Black Music Matters 2.0 at History Colorado Center - February 28, 2019
Check out our Borderlands Lecture Series too!
By connecting with Denver and statewide entities working toward concomitant goals of cultural preservation and community engagement, History Colorado is able to lengthen its reach, increase its visibility while also deepening its commitment to mission. Here is a list of some of our current partners:
- Indigenous Film Festival
- Mexican Consulate
- "I am Denver" initiative led by City Storyteller Rowena Alegria
- Black American West Museum
- GLBT Community Center of Colorado
- Denver Project for Humanistic Inquiry
Listen to a segment on Colorado Public Radio's Colorado Matters about our Heritage Diversity Initiative and tell us about the places that are important to you!
Watch this video, listen to this CPR interview, or read this blog to learn about how we loaned some items from our collection to 4th and 5th graders in Silverton to help them make their local museum more inclusive