Constructed by Eugene Emory Benjamin, the large wood frame facility is located adjacent the railroad tracks, at the southern end of Arvada’s historic downtown commercial area. The building includes the main 2½-story gambrel roofed mill portion and a one-story dock area.
Exterior walls are clad with metal siding, stamped in a brick pattern. The mill began operating in the early 1920s and ceased production during the 1950s. Listed under Railroads in Colorado, 1858-1948 Multiple Property Submission.