The building, which rises three stories in height, was dedicated as a Presbyterian Church in March 1891. Walls are of random coursed, rough cut sandstone.
Somewhat fortress like in overall appearance, the façade is dominated by a large corner bell tower that is cylindrical in form and topped with a bell shaped roof. A heavy slightly pointed arch of stone defines the main entry. The top of the arch is filled with a floral fresco carved from a sandstone slab. Gables extend from the steeply pitched hipped roof.