Chicago Architect E.A. Harrison designed the circa 1917 Jacobethan Revival style railroad depot. The building once contained one of the famous Harvey House restaurants that provided meals to passengers across the AT&SF system.
The railroad abandoned the depot in the early 1970s. Developers purchased the building in the 1980s and rehabilitated it into a complex of stores and offices. The property is associated with the Railroads in Colorado, 1858-1948 Multiple Property Submission.