This short, one-block parkway forms part of the important linkage between the park and parkway systems in south and east Denver.
It features an unusual planting of a formal row of deciduous trees offset by a parallel informal planting of pines. The Olmsted Brothers designed the parkway in 1913. The property is associated with the Denver Park and Parkway System Thematic Resource.
E. 4th Ave. Pkwy. from Gilpin to Williams St. / Denver