Constructed of brick in 1913, the terra cotta trimmed Tudor Revival style residence was designed by the acclaimed architectural firm of Roeschlaub & Son for the locally prominent family of Charles Lewis Hover. The exterior includes Jacobethan detailing, while the interior’s extensive cabinetry reflects the influence of the Arts & Crafts Movement.
The farmstead portion of the site includes several well-preserved, primarily wood frame, buildings and structures typical of those associated with early 20th century farming in the St. Vrain Valley. The property is now owned and maintained by The St. Vrain Historical Society. The property is associated with the Agricultural Resources of Boulder County Multiple Property Submission.