National and State Register
Completed as a livery stable in 1904, the walls of the post and beam barn consist of eight inch diameter unhewn logs. A hay loft exists beneath the steeply pitched gabled roof.
Initially, Henry McElroy’s livery and feed operation served the increasing population brought about by the coming of the railroad. The barn was the center of activity in Kremmling’s early days.
204 4th St., Kremmling