Constructed in 1891, this house was built by William D. Parry, who along with William Wood, was responsible for founding the town of Marble.
Considered an example of Marble’s settlement-era architecture, the William D. Parry House is a vernacular wood frame building with some ornamentation. The house remained in Parry’s family until 1950. After that, Mary and Paul Ganley purchased the home. Listed under Historic Resources of Marble, Colorado and Vicinity Multiple Property Submission.